Are there Medical Benefits from QuadshoX?
Absolutely, we believe QuadshoX suspension kits should be applied to every manual wheelchair on the market. If Powerchairs come with medical benefits of full suspension, shouldn’t manual wheelchairs like the Tilt-In-Space?
– Reducing the unnecessary pain resulting from going over a bump or crack
– Helps to prevent Skin Breakdown resulting from unstable transportation
– Reduces the spasticity/Seizures in the body caused from mobility shock
– Aids against Respiratory Issues
– Protect Spinal Alignment and helps prevent sacral sitting by absorbing shock impact
– Helps to improve the utility and increase the longevity of the wheelchair
Don’t just take our word; here is what others have said about QuadshoX:
Name: Zachary Scott
Age: 23 years old
Name: Hannah Rehner
Age: 39 years old
“Who would guess that the road base alley could feel so good to a wheelchair rider and the person pushing it? On the occasion that we needed to go that way, it was an ordeal, but not now. We have these uptown QuadshoX and it is simple matter.”
Diane Rehner (Hannah’s Mother and Caregiver)