Made for people in wheelchairs by people in wheelchairs
2451 South Timberline Road, Unit 8-108
Fort Collins, Colorado 80525
QuadshoX, LLC warrants that the product it supplies, when installed in accordance with the instructions provided, is suitable for its intended use for a period of five (5) years. No agent of QuadshoX is authorized to make any other warranties or representations on behalf of QuadshoX. This warranty is provided to coincide with the expected life of the wheelchair it is designed to fit. This warranty applies in the United States only
What is covered: All of the components provided as part of the pre-assembled retrofit kit are covered under this warranty provision. This includes the following items:
- Hardware provided for installation
- Shock Absorber and spring assembly
- Movement Arms and bushings
What is not covered: Any of the items pertaining to the wheelchair construction or utilization that are provided by the wheelchair manufacturer such as:
- Wheelchair frame components
- Wheelchair accessories, cushions, pads and push handle grips
- Tires and tubes
- Damage from exceeding weight limits
- Damage from neglect, misuse or from improper installation or usage.
Limitations: This warranty is not transferable and only applies to the first consumer purchaser of the suspension kit. The warranty shall be voided:
- If the product is installed to another device for which the product is unintended.
- If the product is installed by using hardware components other than the ones provided with the kit
- If the product is installed differently than directed by the instructions provided.
What you must do: In the case of a breach of the QuadshoX Limited Warranty, purchaser’s exclusive remedy is as follows:
- Purchaser must contact QuadshoX and obtain a step-by-step explanation of the remedy procedure by contacting QuadshoX at the address or phone number listed above and obtain a return authorization code,
- Purchaser must return all components of the QuadshoX product, at purchaser’s cost, to the address provided with the return authorization along with proof of purchase.
What QuadshoX will do:
- QuadshoX will examine the returned items and determine the cause of the product malfunction
- At QuadshoX’s option, QuadshoX will either send purchaser a replacement or issue a full refund.
Notice to Consumer:
- If allowed by law, this warranty is in place of any other warranty (written or oral, expressed or implied, including a warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
- This warranty gives you certain legal rights; you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Notwithstanding the foregoing: QUADSHOX, LLC IS NOT LIABLE TO PURCHASER FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING COMPENSATORY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES CONNECTED WITH OR RESULTING FROM THE PURCHASE OF THIS PRODUCT